Happy Tuesday! I decided to post this review now before I go to work before I forget again...I am crossing my fingers that I can post at least 3 times every week for the whole year...Do you think I can do it? ^_^
So today, I am gonna talk about the Nature Republic Herblier Lip and Eye Remover Water. This makeup remover is specially created for removal of waterproof makeup. It comes in a 110ml plastic bottle and it costs Php460. It has a dual layer of liquid just like the Lancome BiFacil makeup remover.
The bottle looks like this...And as usual, I can't give you the ingredients list because everything is written in Korean.
- removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner very easily. This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've tried.
- It doesn't leave a very oily feel. Just moist.
- Can be easily rinsed with facial wash and water. No film will be left after washing my face.
- affordable and available locally.
What I DON'T LIKE about this...
- The bottle doesn't seals very tight. I found it lying down on my table and a lot of the products spilled. Not good for travelling.
- It has a plant smell...which I don't mind but others might not like that scent.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5. If only the bottle is travel friendly, I would give this a perfect score.
WILL I REPURCHASE? YES!!! This is my HG makeup remover. It never disappoints me ^_^
- Shake well before pouring the product on a cotton pad
- Put your moistened cotton pad over your eyes for 5 seconds before gently wiping. It will easily dissolves the mascara by doing this step.
- Transfer in a travel friendly container if you wanted to bring this when you travel.
What about you? What is your HG eye makeup remover? I want to hear it! Post them on the comments section below ^_^