Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged by Crystal

I was tagged by Crystal :)

What is your current obsession?
Makeup and skin care :)

What is your weirdest obsession?
I like to watch Asian series even if I'm so tired and sleepy already LOL

What are you wearing today?
A white shirt and orange shorts..house clothes :)

What's your favorite comfort food?
Chocolate.

What would make today special?
I spend a couple of quality hours with my bf even though we are both very tired from our training :)

What would you like to learn to do?
I want to be able to cook well.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Eight o'clock orange juice powder..I love juices!

What are you listening to right now?
The typing on my keyboard hehe

What is your favourite weather?
Around November to February where it is cool all the time :)

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To be able to get hired in a good hospital.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I love her passion for her art :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In Canada. Medical and education is free there and it would be nice to live in a place where you don't need to worry about those two important things..Plus, it is near to U.S. so I can still go for a visit and online shopping would not be a problem :)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Money in one hand and an engagement ring on the other haha :)

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Maybe Oprah. You can experience all the good things in the world if your in her shoes :)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Hmm, if it is possible, I want to go to heaven to see my grandparents there and spend an hour with them coz I miss them so much.

Which language do you want to learn?
I want to learn Chinese (Mandarin and Fookien) so that I can converse with my relatives in their language. I also want to learn Korean so I can watch my fave dramas without subtitles and Japanese because my family have so many Japanese friends and it is really hard to converse with them :)

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who I can trust and accept me for who I am. And is God fearing :)

Who do you want to meet in person?
I know this is wishful thinking but I want to meet my favorite celebrities in person :)

What’s your favourite type of music?
Pop and R&B

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
My black Jag pants..very comfy.

What is your dream job?
Before I want to be a great hospital nurse but now I want to become a good proferssor :)

Any favourite models?
Hmmm Kimora Lee Simons? Heidi Klum? I don't know :)

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
How much is that in pesos? lol maybe I'll buy a Sony laptop and Canon/Sony digital camera :)

Thing you wish you could change in your past?
My talkativeness..I have said so many things that is not supposed to be said..so i want to change those the most...

Fashion pet peeve?
wear something you are comfortable with and fits you right. If it makes you feel good, that's all that matters :)

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Yes. I like Korean and Japanese fashion sense though I hope I can wear those here in Pinas :)

Describe your personal style.
I'm the tshirt, pants and flats type of girl.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Double Dutch!

What is your favourite makeup brand?
For Mineral Makeup, I'll go for Dreamworld and Meow.
For Traditional Makeup, I'll go for Makeup Forever and MAC

Do you get enough beauty sleep? Yes or no, and why?
No. I tend to have disturbed sleeping patterns because of the nature of my work.


Okay, here's the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.


I tag:
1. Fuz
2. Jamie
3. Nikki of Ask me whats
4. Nikki of Not just minerals
5. Aileen
6. Shen
7. Ida
8. Yda

****

I know I said my next post would be about my falsies but I can't find time to do it so this post is just something to break my "silence" haha..Ciao! :)

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

thanks sis for the tag :) I have done this na :) And so nice to know you better..yay on Mandarin, I speak Mandarin, we chat chat! :P

fuzkittie said...

Thanks for the tag girl~ :]

Crystal Gale said...

NIkki - Aw sorry I tagged you again hehe..Do you know a center where I can learn Mandarin? :)

Fuz - thank you too! :)

AskMeWhats said...

sad to say there's no good centers yet to learn mandarin, it's not like Japanese that you read the words as written for hiragana and katakana...but for Mandarin, the wordings are totally different, so some people do study the basics..then go to China to really converse!

Crystal said...

thank you for doing my tag gale!

Crystal Gale said...

Nikki - oh really? so that's why I can't find a center for it..unlike when my sister learned Japanese, she just went in a Nihonggo center. Thanx! :)

Crystal - I enjoyed answering your tag..feels like I was answering from Friendster haha :)