Ayways, I spent my weekend with my grandparents..Everything went well except 2 things..First, when I woke up that morning (Saturday), my glasses were already twisted..I think someone accidentally stepped on it the night before but no one was talking..the sad thing is, I was not able to find my old glasses that morning and I need to go out so I opened my new Freshlook Dailies Contact lenses in Green Colorblends. Here's what I look with them on..it has been so long since I last wore a tinted contacts..What do you think? :)
Here's my take on these contact lenses :)
- very comfortable to wear
- since it is disposable, it is very hygienic
- I think it looks natural on me..I'm not sure though on what others think hehe :)
- size is just enough unlike with circle lenses that makes your eyes look a lot bigger
- more expensive than extended wear contact lenses
- the tinted part disturbs my vision frequently during the day..my vision blurs whenever the contacts moves
- it can't be worn for a very long time
When I got home, I prepared to remove the contact lenses. When I was trying to remove the lens on my right eye, it won't budge. I tried so many ways upto the point that I wanted to pinch it. Then I thought that it got dry so I put some contact lens solution on both my eyes to lubricate it. Luckily, it worked a little and I was able to remove my contact lens but I tore it in the process because of the force I used. My eyes got so irritated and red that I worried my cornea was scratched. This is the first time I encountered this problem with contact lenses. Was it because its dailies? Does that mean extended wear lenses are safer? Anyways, I'm just happy that I found my old eye glasses so I don't need to wear my other pair of contacts anytime soon..
Has any of you experienced this? It was really scary coz I thought I'm going to go blind or I need to be brought in the hospital that night... I'm so thankful that I can still see clearly..
Till next time. Bye!