Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sorry for being MIA...

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you are well and happy...Christmas is fast approaching..have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Well, I'm still on the process of buying gifts for my godchildren and friends..but it's so hard to budget my money and time..anyways...I'm still happy because I'm blessed in so many things. ^_^

I'm really sorry being MIA for so long..I can't even post a good one right now..I really don't have anything to post as of the moment because my days are so routinary that I can't even find an occasion to dress up or play makeup..We are very casual at work so I don't really fix myself that nice hehe can you imagine, I just wear shirt, pants and sneakers everyday at work? So I'm really excited for this Christmas break..it's a long weekend and for sure many events to go to and I promise you all, I'll come back full force on that long weekend..I hope you can wait for me for another week ^_^

Thank you all for being understanding! I love you guys..I really miss blogging everyday and reading your posts..till next week! Mwah*

Hugs & Kisses,
Gale

No comments: