Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA again...December is a really busy month with all the events happening and everything. Also, I can't take pictures of all the stuff I want to review for you guys coz my digicam is still in the repair shop. I had it checked out coz the screen have a purple tinge at the side and I got afraid the problem will progress so I sent it for repair ASAP.. Hopefully, I can get it this weekend (They told me I'm supposed to expect it by Saturday, but who knows)...But for now, no pictures post...
Anyway, since I don't have pictures to show you all of the result of my Derma Roller #5 + Collagen, I'll just enumerate the things I noticed in my skin after the procedure ^_^
*A day after DR*
- My skin still appears pinkish
- It became soft
- Appears smooth all over
- My skin feels a little sensitive (like when you used too much astringent) because of the needles
*A week after DR*
- Skin still appears smooth and rosy (No need for blush!)
- Oiliness is lessened and appearance of pores is finer.
- I'm loving the appearance of my skin at this time because I look flawless in pictures even without anything on haha (and even with my dark blemishes on the cheeks)
- I got compliments that my skin had really improved ^_^
*2 weeks after DR*
- The effect of the collagen has lessened already. My skin is still soft to the touch but the same when I just got it. ..BUT I still love it :)
- I'm getting oily again but my pores is still not that huge so at least that's a retained effect from the DR.
- The rosy cheeks is still there so I really look healthy
*OVER-ALL REVIEW after 5 Derma Roller session*
- I don't get huge cystic acne anymore even during my period! Yay! I'm so happy that I've achieved my priority goal for undergoing this procedure after 5 sessions.
- My ice pick marks are slowly elevating and I'm crossing my fingers that they will all flatten/be of the same level as the rest of my skin before my 10th session is up.
- My skin appears clear even if my acne marks are still dark.
- I have permanent rosy skin now which makes me look like I have healthy skin to start with :)
- Having being able to confidently go out with just a tinted sunblock on my face and without worrying too much about acne really helped in my self esteem so I'm a happier person over-all ^_^
I still have 5 more Derma Roller sessions and I'm now aiming for a flawless skin ^_^
I'm thanking God for all the blessings I'm receiving right now and I hope all of you will also receive lots and lots of blessings especially now that it's Christmas season :)