Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December Hauls: LA Girl, Lush & stuffs from Japan!

I have bought a couple of stuffs this month and I wanted to share them with you all because these are the items that I will be reviewing starting January 2013. I am still testing them out and I will start sharing my thoughts on them after the holidays. I promise :)


LA GIRL

LA Girl is part of LA Colors and I really wanted to try something from this brand because 1) it's a cruelty-free brand and 2) they are really affordable. They had a sale before Christmas and I decided to try their lipsticks and concealer. The lipsticks are both red but with different finish as I've been searching for the perfect red color for the holidays. I also got their HD pro concealer for my undereyes since I have a bad case of dark circles. The SA gave me a travel size perfume which is perfect to bring along on your kikay kit.

These are sold at SM Department stores, if you are wondering.

LUSH

I am in need of hair products and I really love LUSH so I decided to drop by at their SM North The Block branch and got myself a shampoo and conditioner. After talking with very friendly SA, I decided to go for a solid shampoo called Ultimate Shine and the popular conditioner American Cream. I have been using these duo for more than 2 weeks now and I believe I will review this soon as I have tested it out extensively to give my verdict on these 2 :)


JAPAN HAUL

And lastly, all of the items I got from Japan that were brought by my Japanese friends in the beginning of this month. I got a Hada Labo facial wash, Hada Labo antiaging lotion, Hada Labo BB cream, Aroma Resort body milk and 4 kinds of face masks. I haven't tried the masks so it will take time before I can review those. BUT I have tried all the Hada Labo stuff already since the first week of December and I will give my two cents on those soon :)

See, I have a lot of stuff to try and review. Please do follow my blog so that you can see my reviews for these products as soon as they got posted. :)


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

Exciting naman ang Hauls mo! :) Especially the stuff from Japan! :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!