Friday, February 22, 2013

Kpop Update: Nichkhun for Bench

Happy Friday everyone! 

Ben Chan Tweeted yesterday morning confirming that Nichkhun of 2PM is the newest addition in Bench's Global Trendsetter Endorsers together with Super Junior Siwon & Donghae, Lee Min Ho, Jessica Sanchez and Maroon 5 Adam Levine. I really admire Ben Chan because he knows which international endorsers to choose and when to use them. He knows that these celebrities have die-hard fans and he can earn big during contests periods hehe :)


Seriously, I can't believe it when I saw the tweet! Out of 2PM, Nichkhun is definitely my bias and I am just so happy he is the one they choose. I am already so excited to see him on their concert next week and now with this new endorsement, I know he will be having a fan meet too in the near future. I can't wait to see what kind of fan meet they will have for Nichkhun...if it's gonna be like with Siwon and Donghae or like with Lee Min Ho.  Either way, I will definitely join even if Bench products are crappy in quality. I'll probably end up buying undies this time because even if those fades after several washes, I can still wear them hehe :)

Here are the videos that Bench uploaded:




Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: