Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Good Bye 2017... Hello 2018! =)

I just wanted to greet everyone 
a very Happy New Year! 

Wishing all of you good health, 
more happiness and lots of prosperity 
for 2018. 😄



I know you have been waiting what my plan is for my blog and I have decided to start all over again. Back from the beginning when I have a separate blog for beauty, books and food reviews. I think it is easier for my readers to just follow the blog with the content they wanted to see. I am still working out my posting schedules for each but for my main blog, which is Gale Loves Colors, I already have a lot of things lined up. I just needed to decide the sequence of posting haha so please watch out for my posts again. 😀  

Looking back to my life in the past year, I have a lot of huge challenges and events that happened to me in 2017: Moving from Philippines to Canada and adjusting to the extreme weather differences, learning to live my life as a wife with all the responsibilities connected to it, trying my best in starting a new chapter in my life away from all of my family and friends, and the most challenging - starting my professional career from ground zero. Luckily for me, I am blessed with a very supporting husband who gives me encouragements whenever I stumble into a glitch (usually bouts of home sickness and depression because of lack of income LOL). Still, I am very thankful as I considered all of these experiences as blessings and I am praying and I am claiming it that 2018 will be better for me.


See you all back in a couple days! Thank you so much for sticking with Gale Loves Colors thru thick and thin. I really really appreciate it. 


Love,



No comments: