Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by the Kikay Pinay

TAG: Knowing Crystal Gale

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.


10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I just graduated from elementery

2. I entered high school

3. I had one of my most embarrasing moments ever!

4. I started to become conscious of how I look

5. I became interested in having good grades in school :)

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. go to the derma

2. Study

3. Watch "They Kiss Again" and "Three Dads One Mom" on TV

4. Watch Hana Kimi Special on MySoju.com

5. Blog or read my ebook of Shadow Music by Julie Garwood


5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a house with a big backyard for my family

2. Renovate our house in the province

3. Get my own place where dogs are allowed inside the house

4. Give money to my love ones (in a bank account)

5. Tour Asia! to meet my fave asian actors and actresses hehe :D


5 Places I have lived:
*All in the Philippines

1. Novaliches, Quezon City

2. Bongabon, Nueva Ecija

3. N. Domingo St. , San Juan City

4. Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija


5 Jobs I have had:
1. Verizon Technical Support Agent in a Call Center (teletech)

2. Online re-writer of articles and uploader of pictures

3. Re-seller of beauty products (for a few weeks)

4. Private duty nurse

5. Yaya for my cousins haha :)


I'm tagging:
- Jamie (miz makeup)
- Nikki (ask me what)
- Nikki (not just minerals)
- Vanessa (nessasary makeup)
- Aileen (shades of u)

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

It's ok sis, I just want to say thanks for tagging me and thinking about me :) *hugs*

jamie said...

yahh..sagutin ko rin to sis..:P hehe.:) miss you!

Vanessa said...

Hi Ate Crystal! Yeah the eyeliners only come in the smaller sizes (hence "little darlings") and they are really gorgeous and pigmented!

Vanessa said...

Hi girly! Hmmm I suggest reading the book first then the movie, you'll probably understand and like the movie a lot better that way! And after reading the 1st book, you'll wanna read all of em! It's that addicting!