Sunday, May 10, 2009

I got a Friendship Award!

Thank you to Crystal and Ida for giving me this award! Mwah* :)
The rules are:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees


I know that some of the names on my list have already received this award..but since there's no rules of "no repetition" I'll still put them on my list coz I believe they are one of the nicest/friendliest blogger I know :)

1. Nikki (Askmewhats)2. Aileen
3. Fuzkittie
4. Nikki (not just minerals)
5. Shen
6. Ida7. Crystal

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

thank you so much for the award sweetie :) Hugs!

Ida said...

i am touched by that.
thank you gale! :)

noone said...

Congrats on your award!!

fuzkittie said...

Aw thank you so much!! <3