Monday, June 8, 2009

Ang Nars

Hi everyone! I just want to repost my blog entry in my multiply site here before I sleep (I just came home from my training)..I just want to make sure that many can read it lol :)

source: http://galebart15.multiply.com

"Hi guys! It's has been a long time since I posted a blog here in my multiply..and I miss sharing my thoughts here with you all..well to update you on what's happening in my life at the moment..I'm currently training in a small tertiary hospital near my place here in Novaliches, Quezon City..I'm on my last month and there are so many ups and downs during my experience..but over-all, I learned a lot and I enjoyed it even though I'm so busy and tired all the time plus the feeling of fear I'm experiencing that I'll be catching some contagioous disease from a patient and bringing it home to my love ones..anyhow..I'm always praying that I'll still be disease free until this is over.

Oh! before I forget, I'm here to invite all of you who are nurses...if you are an RN, BSN, MAN, or still a student nurse..as long as you are a Filipino nurse..please join us at
http://www.angnars.com/ .. this is an emerging online community to support us Filipino nurses here and abroad..We are in need of 1.5M members before Ang Nars can be approved by the COMELEC as Party List. So see you all there! And please pass the word..thank you!"


oOo
I'll be posting something once my parents came back from Japan..they brought with them our one and only working digital camera so I can't take any picture of my hauls and escapades hehe..so till my next post! :)

3 comments:

Camille Santos said...

hi gale..panu sumali dito?it seems great.

Ida said...

best of luck to you gale! :) my cousins are nurses too and each time they tell me about their experiences, i never fail to be amazed!

Crystal Gale said...

Hi guys! I edited my post po..I misconstructed the last part eh hehe :)

Shobe - Hi! thanx for the interest..you can visit their site and register po :)

Ida- thank you sis! :)