Here's my haul picture :)
The Clean Face White - Acne Solution Foam Cleanser. I have only tried it 2x (last night and this morning). Here's my initial review:
- it comes in a tube that is very easy to squeeze..I can control the amount of product to be dispensed
- price is affordable - Php645 for a 150ml tube
- scent is mild..I like it :)
- not harsh on the skin and nose even if I had used a lot of product
- lathers very well so it is easy for me to massage my whole face..actually, I have not spent this long in washing my face haha..it feels great!
- has a whitening effect so I'm hoping it can help with evening my skintone too
- makes my skin squeeky clean
Tip: Use a very small amount (pea size) only.
I think I need a good moisturizer to counteract the too clean feel hehe I don't really like to have dry skin in the future coz it will make my skin prone to wrinkles. Any suggestions? I think my Celeteque moisturizer is too light for a night moisturizer :)
I also bought a nail polish remover. I don't like using acetone anymore coz it's so drying and easy to evaporate haha..this cost P95 for a 100ml bottle. I think it is a good buy considering you only need a small amount for removing nail polishes and it also conditions your nails at the same time. And the bubblegum scent comes in a blue color solution..and I love blue haha :)
And since I bought an item from their Clean Face White line, I got a free mirror..It's so cute! I'm just sad coz I got a defective one, it has a scratch on the rim but I did not exchanged it anymore coz it's a freebie anyway haha and the mirror itself is not damaged so I guess it's okay :)
I'll post a feedback once I've used this for a month already..i hope I can see a difference. I'm breaking out on my forehead lately. I'm not sure if it's due to lack of sleep, stress, pollution (from travelling via jeepneys) or because I'm nearing my monthly visit. Anyways, I'm still crossing my fingers ^_^
Till next time! Bye :)