Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel Pre-Order

Hi guys! One GirlTalker, Claudia, has a pre-order for Laneige products and she's selling them way cheaper than the store here in the Philippines. What caught my eyes is the promo for the famous Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. She's going to sell them for Php800 only (it retails at Php1,250 locally)! The catch? you need to buy 5 pieces. So I'm looking for 3 more persons/orders to join me so that we can avail of this promo. If you like to get some other products from Laneige or from other Korean brands, you can do so. Just leave her a message in her online shop (pickmeuponline). Just leave me a message in my comment area before July 29 with your name and email address so I can contact you. Thank you guys! :)

Deadline for her pre-order is July 30, 2009 so we need to pay before that. Expected time of arrival is on August 25-30, 2009. Hope to hear from you! :)

No comments: