Friday, September 11, 2009

Let's Help Mio!

I just came across about a 5 year old boy named Mio who is suffering from Leukemia thru Shen. I'm so glad that I did coz even though I don't know how to help them (he's mom is a single mother), I want to start by spreading the words to all my family, friends and acquaintances. I believe that by simply posting about it on our blogs, we can reach many people and then more and more people can help Mio in his chemotherapy. Jasmine (Mio's mom) has a blog about Mio (his routines, condition, etc). If you have time, please visit the site too so that you can be well informed on what is happening to him. To tell you guys honestly, I was unable to read each and every post because (being a nurse) I can't help but think of all the possibility and also the difficulties this young boy is experiencing right now and I can't help but cry..here is the site: http://www.miofightscancer.com/


You can help this little angel by being a VOLUNTEER warrior...Click here for more info.
All our help even if we think it is small will surely be a great help for this little boy..we can try our best in helping him get a better future. God bless everyone! please help in spreading the word. Thank You!

No comments: