Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm back! ^_^

Hello everyone!!!

First of, I want to greet everybody a Happy Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year (Kung Hei Fat Choi)!!! ^_^

I miss you guys so much! And I miss blogging and blog hopping too!
Oh, and I'm so happy that I reached 102 subscribers already!!! I am so happy!! Thank you, thank you, thank you all for subscribing!!! I'm thinking of a simple giveaway contest for summer..I'm still thinking what to give out as prizes so please just wait for the mechanics in the near future..this is to thank all of you for your continuous support ^_^

Also, thank you so much for all the well wishes..I'm feeling a lot better now..Putting a hoodie really works in protecting my head from cold air :)

Me and my bf celebrated V-Day early (Feb. 12)..we really don't like going out to places where there are so many people..anyways, we decided to have dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, A Venetto, and ordered Spaghetti ala Putanesca (I hope the spelling is correct haha) and vegetarian pizza (this is really yummy!)..I really got full that night so I was unable to eat dessert hehe ^_^

You might be wondering what he gave me..Well, he bought me a new swimsuit...we are planning on an outing by March so he wanted me to be prepared haha it's really sweet of him..He really knows I won't get myself an expensive one so he got me one instead ^_^

I also want to share with you all my very memorable weekend..My parents celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary this Saturday (Feb. 13)..We just had a small gathering with close family and friends and church-mates. It's really a happy day for us..After eating at our place, we transferred to the house of my dad's best friend (he lives near us..maybe four houses from my place) to celebrate the Chinese new year :)

Then, on Valentine's Day itself, we celebrated as a family..and also, as with the tradition in our church, my parents together with other married couples, renewed their vows to each other..this is done every Valentine's Day so we really look forward to it..but this year is special since it's my parents' silver wedding ^_^



If you want to see more pictures, you may click here ...We borrowed my cousin's camera for this special event in our family..you guessed it right..I still can't find the charger of our cam haha ^_^

And I'm so lucky to have an FOTD again! haha..My sister took a picture of me using her cellphone so the colors can't be seen that well but at least you will be able to see my face again haha :)

FACE:
-Beauty Credit Lovely Green Tea BB cream (I used Etude House Duo Fiber brush)
-Dayna's Minerals Foundie in G2
-Ellana Sheer Velvet powder
-Ellana Blush/Bronzer in Patience

EYES:
-MAC Paintpot in Painterly
-Skinfood Salmon Undereye Concealer
-Ellana concealer in Awake
-Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette - highlighter and eyebrows
-MUFE star powder mix to create a salmon colored shadow (all over lid)
-Ellana MPM in Ethereal - eyeliner
-Maybelline Hypercurl mascara

LIPS:
-Petroleum Jelly
-Ellana lip color in Sensual (my HG lip tint)

And here's a shot with my new Ipod..I got it second hand and cheap from my bf's brother..it's in good condition so I didn't hesitate to get it..I'm so glad I did got it..I love listening to my favorite songs anytime anywhere ^_^

I hope this post can keep you guys for a while..I think I can blog another time this week and more next week (i'll tell you why next time)..I'm crossing my fingers that everything will went well ^_^

Till next time! Love you guys! Mwah*

Love,
Gale

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

you look really blooming gale congrats to your parents for their 25th anniv :) Congrats for reaching 100+ subscribers! i'm sure they'll be more to come :)

Abby said...

yeah, you look blooming. you're mom too looks pretty =) congrats to your parents! kung hei fat choi!

Crystal Gale said...

Thank you Nikki! Your messages really makes my day coz they're sweet :)

Thanks Abby! Kung Hei Fat Choi! ^_^

CrystalLuvz said...

Hi, I see that you're using the SkinFood Salmon dark circle concealer, and I'm thinking of purchasing it online but don't know which shade to take. Can you tell me what's your shade with MAC products so I can compare my shade since you said that shade 2 is perfect for your skin.

Thanks!

Crystal Gale said...

Hi Jenny! I don't know my shade in MAC so I can't tell you..I'm guessing, maybe NC 25 or 30? I have a friend who is NC 30 and I can use some of her shades to other brands :)