Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just a quick note ^_^

Hello guys!

Sorry for the lack of post this past week...I've been tired lately so I just want to sleep early...anyways, I'll try to be back in the swing of things after the holy week since we have 2 consecutive long weekends so I'll take advantage of it to post many reviews :)

I will be coming up to Mt. Pulag (Philippines' second highest mountain) with my family and the Land Cruiser club again this Holy Week season..I'll be leaving in about half an hour...We will come back to Manila on Sunday so I won't be able to post anytime soon.

Take care guys! I hope you all will have a fruitful Holy Week with your loveones..God bless! ^_^

3 comments:

Abby said...

Take care and have a nice time =)

AskMeWhats said...

you have a great holy week too :)

lelila said...

enjoy your trip sis!