Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm so blessed ^_^

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing great and as happy as I am. ^_^

First things first, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for my Dad's health. He is now out of the hospital and the results of his tests are way better than I expected it to be. Although he needs a lot of medicines, at least he does not have any physical disabilities and he seems normal as if nothing happened to him.

2 weeks ago, my dad had an amnesia that lasted for 6 hours!

That's why I have been MIA for a while..my family went to a couple of doctors (and was even confined for 3 days) and he had a lot of tests like MRI, scans, etc. done to look for the cause of his disorientation.

I'm so blessed that it was not due to a mild stroke which was the initial diagnosis of the doctors.

So, guys, thank you for praying with me...My Dad is feeling way way better and I know that with proper diet and exercise and of course the medicines he's taking, he will still have many years to spend with us, living a normal, healthy life.

I really hope I can get back to the swing of things soon..Till next time. Bye!

God bless everyone! Stay healthy and safe ^_^

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Yay! I'm glad your dad is feeling better, I know how bad it feels to have a family member/loved ones get sick :( *huge hugs* and more prayers for you and your family!

Crystal Gale said...

Thank you nikki! ^_^