Saturday, July 17, 2010

Review: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Hello everyone! How was your week? I hope no one got hurt because of the last typhoon that hit us..the wind was so strong that night and I got really scared that my window will break from the hits it were receiving from my windchime. I was unable to blog because our internet connection was wavy the whole week actually...Oh, and I hate the blackouts and the no water supply..hay...

Anyway, as I've promised, here's a review of a product that I've been using lately. You might be wondering why I'm doing a review on this when I can't put makeup right? Well, since I don't really get pimples on my eye area, I sometimes put eyeliner and mascara when there are events I need to go to or when I feel like wearing makeup to lok a little perkier hehe.

So, yeah, my sister actually bought this 1 or 2 months ago because our Mandom cleansing express was used up already and we wanted to try this out because of the good reviews. And since someone from Mary Kay went to their office for demo, she was able to get one sooner than later.

MARY KAY OIL-FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

What I like about this:

- Effectively removes waterproof mascara and gel liners.
No need to wipe your lids a gazillion times to remove mascara.

- A small amount of product is needed for removing the whole eye makeup

- No oily, sticky residue on your face

- Can be used on the lips too for removing lipsticks coz it doesn't taste weird if you accidentally tasted it.

- Affordable. I think this is only P400+ for a 110ml bottle that can last you a long time.


What I don't like:

- I can only get this from Mary Kay sellers coz they don't have a shop.

OVERALL Rating: 4.5/5

Will I repurchase? Yes! Definitely a good buy. ^_^


*But I'll still be on the lookout for the best eyemakeup remover on the planet haha
I don't think I can stop myself from trying out products since I'm a beauty junkie ^_^

TIPS

- Shake the bottle well before use to mix the content.

- Use a cotton pad instead of a cotton ball so that you will only need a small amount for removing makeup. Cotton balls only absorbs the product.


What about you? What's your favorite eyemakeup remover? ^_^

No comments: