Hello guys! I'm here again for another review of a Korean product and this time it's from one of my favorite brands, Etude House. I love Etude House's packaging, price and the quality of their products. This brand is under Amore Pacific, the same one that Laneige and Innisfree belongs to so they really give costumers very good quality products.
As you all know, I have a very sensitive, acne-prone and oily skin and it's so hard to find the prefect moisturizer because I either tend to breakout or get too oily from them so I'm always trying products. When I saw that Etude House has a range for acne prone skin, I researched it if the products are worth buying or not. And the reviews are usually positive so I decided to try it out. The first product I tried from the AC Clinic line is the gel lotion.
Here's what it looks like:
The back part of the bottle is written in Korean but there's an English version in the box. I just don't know where I placed the box so I can't show it to you...
As you can see, I finished this up too hehe I can't even show you what the gel looks like coz there's not even a drop of product coming out of the bottle hehe ^_^
I LOVE THIS because...
- it doesn't make me oilier
- it absorbs quickly. I can apply my makeup after a couple of minutes.
- helps control my pimple problem. After I started using this, I don't get small bumps easily.
- very affordable. This only cost around Php600++.
- it doesn't sting my eyes even if I accidentally applied near the eye area.
- didn't gave me allergic reactions or stinging sensation
I HATE THIS because...
- It's always out of stock.. It's very hard for me to purchase another bottle.
- it doesn't smell pleasant.. The scent of salicylic acid is very strong
- the moisture it gives is not enough whenever I have dry skin on my cheeks
- I don't think this lotion is enough for acne...they have another product for that (I will review it next time)
OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5. I love that it works but there is something better than this for sure. This is best used on troubled and very oily skin coz if you have combination-oily skin like me, this moisturizer is not enough. And I also love to apply face products that smells good so that's one of the major reason I don't like this.
WILL I REPURCHASE THIS? Yes. I would still love to have this around during hot weather coz it's light enough to not make me oilier. I also like the idea of a 2-in-1 product, coz I just need to use this both for moisturizer and treatment.
I recommend this to those people with very oily skin and are having problems with pimples coz this is gentle enough for the skin but still provides a good pimple-fighting power.
Till next time. Bye! ^_^