Good day everyone!!! How's your week? It's already Friday here in the Philippines and it's a very hot day.. I'm so excited right now because it's already a "-ber" month and Christmas is nearing so hopefully the cold season will come very soon and my suffering will end haha :)
So, for my first review after my comeback, I will talk about Laneige Pore Trouble Skin Refiner. This is a toner from Laneige's Pore Trouble line or their skin care line for acne prone skin.
This is what it looks like:
It has a screw type lid which is very secure so you don't have to worry about spilling. It has a stopper so you get to control the amount of product to be dispensed in your cotton pad.
Here's my take on the product after finishing it up ^_^
I LOVE THIS BECAUSE...
- It smells good. It has no strong scent of alcohol that other toners have.
- It doesn't sting my eyes if I accidentally placed it near my eye.
- It didn't cause any irritation or breakout in my skin.
- Cleanses any trace of dirt and makeup left.
- It helped in controlling my oiliness because it doesn't strip my skin dry so my skin doesn't produce more oil.
- It comes in a very pretty packaging. It's so nice to look at on top of my dresser hehe ^_^
- The rubber stopper has the perfect size of hole so I don't waste a lot of product every use.
I DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE...
- It's quite pricey. It cost around Php1,500 (sorry I can't remember the exact price) for 160ml of product.
- The glass bottle is not travel-friendly coz it might break. SO this might be a con for some. But you can just transfer some product in a travel size spritzer that you can bring when you travel, that's what I do :)
OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5. This is the best toner I have tried ever! I think this is my HG because I can't find anything wrong with it except for the price but I don't mind paying a little extra if I get the results I want.
WILL I REPURCHASE? Yes! But not now coz I'm gonna try other toners from Laneige and Etude House next. But I'll definitely buy this again if that doesn't work as great as this :)
What about you? What's your favorite toner? Share them in the comment box below. I love trying out products. If I can find something as good as this one but a lot cheaper , why not? Right? ^_^
Till my next post. Bye!!