Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing great. I'm gonna be busy later so I decided to post this now hehe...It's my mom's 50th birthday and I still need to do some grocery shopping and cooking before she got home from work.. We want to surprise her with a small party ^_^
Anyway, going to the review. The owner of Red Berries, Aura, contacted me and sent me some samples of their products to test and do a review. She asked me nicely to give her feedbacks about her new products and so I willingly tested these on my sensitive skin hehe ^_^
Here are the products that I got:
I haven't tried the Shea & carrot soap and whitening drops yet so I won't be able to do a review on them.
I will start with the face cream. When I was sent this, this face cream still doesn't have a name but it is now called Skin Breakfast (morning pact).
- It has a great scent. It smells like strawberry yogurt! Whenever I put this on my face, I can't help but smile because I smell yummy haha ^_^
- Gives enough moisture on my dry patch of skin (cheeks area) and the moisture is long lasting too
- It is said to have an anti-aging and brightening content so that's a big plus.
- It didn't broke me out and didn't cause any itchiness
- Gives a smooth base for my makeup
I DON'T LIKE THIS because:
- It's a cream formulation so it's not meant for oily skin..It made my skin a lot oilier.
- If you are oily, you can just use this at night to replenish the moisture content of our skin overnight.
- Place inside refrigerator to add some cooling effect upon application.
For more info about this product, click this.
The second product that I tested is labelled Green Body Cream. I'm not actually sure if they changed the name of this product or not because I got this before the actual launching.
As you can see, I have already used quite a lot of it. And my brother also use this because it doesn't trigger his allergy that is caused by strong scents because this body lotion is unscented.
I LOVE THIS because:
- It is very moisturizing.
- It has menthol and it gives a cool feel to the skin. I love to use this during hot weather to cool me off.
- It absorbs in the skin very fast. No heavy feel like with other body cream that I've tried before.
- Being unscented can be a plus for others.
I DON'T LIKE THIS because:
- It doesn't have spf in it. I love my body lotions to have sun protection.
- It doesn't smell anything. I love scented body lotions.
I will definitely try their other products too. I saw their website and they have a lot of promising products that I would love to try like the High 10 Whitening Serum and the Fountain of Youth Serum. I am also currently using the Emu Blue Peel Soap and that's on my to-review list.
Do check their website at RedBerries18.multiply.com. They have a lot of natural products at affordable prices. And the owner is so nice too so you won't have to worry about they service.
TIll my next review! Bye!
DISCLAIMER: These two productsI reviewed were, again, sent to me for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I am not representing the brand and this review is based on my own honest opinion about their products.