Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Update after the Typhoon

Hello everyone!! I have been MIA again last week and it's because of the typhoon. I really hate rainy season because it's so hard to move around and I can't work fully. I also didn't like the fact that we had a brown-out time during the typhoon, but I guess we're still lucky coz it was just for 6 hours and others had no electricity for 3 days.

Anyway, I just want to hope everyone is alright and were not affected by the typhoon. A lot of people were submerged in flood water for days and I know how hard that is. Our provincial house in Nueva Ecija was affected and we were still unable to visit the place to clean. I hope I can go home there to clean up our ancestral home.

I promise to publish a review tonight or tomorrow. I'm still thinking which one to do among all the stuff lined up for review hehe ^_^

Oh, by the way, I have a question for you guys. I will do a separate survey post for that and I hope everyone will participate. I value your opinions very much.


Thank you for sharing your time with me by reading my blog. Bye! ^_^

No comments: