Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SURVEY

Hello!! Guys, I need your input on this matter. This is very important for me and my sister and I hope you will all take your time and participate ^_^

Me and my sis were on the process of opening our online shop. It will consist of all the products that we have tried and tested and have loved. I don't really like selling things that I don't personally believed in and haven't tried.

My questions:

1. WHAT PRODUCTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN OUR STORE?

a. acne treatment products
b. whitening skin care products
c. anti-aging skin care products
d. makeup products
e. health supplements
f. clothing


2. WOULD YOU LIKE NATURAL PRODUCTS OR TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS BETTER?

Natural - no chemicals
Traditional - with chemicals and preservatives


3. WHAT INTERNATIONAL BRANDS WOULD YOU LOVE FOR ME TO BRING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?

You can choose as many as you want. I just want to gain some info on the market. Thank you for your cooperation!!! You guys are the best! ^_^

1 comment:

Khristine said...

1. Makeup products and Organic skincare products
2. Natural and Organic
3. Physician's Formula

Can't wait and Good luck! :)