Howdy! Happy Friday to all! Yay, last day of work before the long weekend. I am wishing my family can go stay at our place in Tagaytay so that I can breath fresh air even for a couple of days haha ^_^
Today, I will be reviewing Block and White Intensive Whitening Sunblock SPF 50. The name says it all. It's a sunblock lotion that contains whitening ingredients and at the same time has high protection against the UV rays.
As you might know, I am kind of addicted to products with at least SPF 30. I tend to grab items that have words: SPF 30 (and up) with PA++, whitening, anti aging, oil free, non comedogenic. So when I saw this last year at Landmark Department Store, I decided to buy it.
Why I am loving this...
- It contains high spf...SPF 50 PA++! More than enough for days that I am walking under the sun the whole day.
- Contains whitening ingredients. I am addicted to anything whitening because I want my skin to have even skintone. My arms are technically the darkest part of my body so I love using whitening lotions so it can at least be of the same color as my chest.
- Affordable compared to other sunblocks in the market. This 100ml bottle sells at Php245 only.
- Not sticky. This comes in a liquid form and spreads easily.
- Doesn't have a strong scent.
- No skin irritations.
- I love the simple packaging. I was able to use every drop of the product and it doesn't spill in my bag whenever I bring it with me on travels.
What I don't like about it...
- None! I have no complaints whatsoever
WILL I REPURCHASE? Of course! I have repurchased this for more than 3x already in the past year. This is my HG body sunblock.
TO WHOM WILL I RECOMMEND THIS?
- people who are using whitening products. Remember that if you use whitening products, your skin gets dark easier when exposed to sun so don't forget to protect your skin!
- people who loves whitening lotion. This contains ingredients that helps whiten skin.
- People who loves 2in1 products like me.
- people who are looking for a great everyday sunblock that is not sticky and not expensive.
What about you? What is your favorite sunblock? Please share them with me. I would love to try it too ^_^
Thank you for dropping by! Till my next post. Bye!