Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I've been up to last week

Hello everyone! Please pardon me for not posting more frequently but I have been busy this past week and probably even next week fixing my employment requirements.


Oh, and if we're friends in Facebook, you'll probably know that I've been at NBI QC City hall last Friday...and OMG! That's a hell..I feel like I'm inside an oven because it was so hot...and without any ventilation because of the amount of people (1,500+)! And I've been there since 6:30am and I was only able to finish until Step 2 which is Data Encoding. I did not push through with Step 3 (Picture and biometrics) because if I fall in line for that window, I don't think I will be accommodated anyway since it was so long already.

Here's what happened...8am-9:30am I was at Step 1 which is the payment and forms area. From 9:30-12:30 I was in line for Step 2 and I learned the reason why it took so long for that line to move. The girl who is encoding the information uses "tuldok method" for typing and she erases every four letters then retype it again. She is so slow and incompetent. I think it took her 15 minutes before she was done with my form and to think I can type everything she did in less than 5 minutes (and I'm not a professional typist..I can't use all my fingers when I type). I believe that it is a must to put a real fast typist on the encoding section so that people won't accumulate and the pacing would be faster. Sheesh!

I can't also get why NBI didn't predicted that this would happen when they required everyone to apply again instead of renew. Before, even if I arrive in the city hall at 3pm, I can finish at 4pm. Now, all the people who arrived at 9am onwards can't already be accommodated because of the influx of people who came since 5am.


So yeah, for those of you who needs NBI clearance, I suggest you go to their U.N. branch...one of my friends told me they work fast and he was able to finish everything after 2-3 hours. I really wish I learned that earlier.

And that is my rant.


Thank you for reading my long post. Have a happy week ahead! ^_^

No comments: