Friday, June 1, 2012

Gale Eats: Japchae

I just want to share this with you guys...What I made today for lunch and snack time.. I ate this with my BF and my family ^_^

Japchae  
(Glass Noodles with Stir-fried Vegetables)


Ingredients needed:

- Glass noodles -- You can get this at supermarkets and Korean mart
- Beef, sliced thinly into strips -- I got the pre cut one from the supermarket...it's called "stroganoff"
- Spinach
- Carrot, julienned
- Onion, sliced thinly
- Bell peppers, sliced thinly
- Shiitake mushrooms, sliced thinly (remove the stems)
- Eggs -- scrambled eggs then sliced into strips
- Garlic, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Sugar
- Sesame Oil
- Soy sauce -- I used Kikoman
- Olive oil

Procedure -- I followed "Aeriskitchen" from Youtube but I adjusted the amount of the ingredients coz I cooked a bigger batch. Here's her video ^_^



I loved the result! It tastes so good and perfect for everyone...even my dad who is very picky told me it tastes good.

I just hoped that I have a bigger wok to cook it with coz it's so hard to mix and a sharper knife for cutting the veggies (why does a ceramic knife so expensive huhu)...but aside from that, everything went smoothly. I think I can make this easily on our next family gathering...Something new to add from the usual pasta stuff hehe ^_^

No comments: