Hello everyone! I know a lot of Filipinos are getting concerned about the Cyber Crime law that was passed. I am also concerned but I have decided to just live like nothing happened so I will still blog without thinking about that weird law. I love my freedom of speech, thank you very much ^_^
Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys my favorite combination for my lips for almost 3 or 4 months now. I am so in love with it because it looks like "my lips but better."
Watsons tinted lip balm in Cherry
HnM lipgloss in Cherry
Here's a swatch at the back of my hands:
And here's a swatch wherein I applied one layer of the products on my lips:
FOTD using this combination. It really looks natural, right? :)
MY THOUGHTS on:
1) WATSONS TINTED LIPBALM in CHERRY
- Gives a natural reddish flush on my already pigmented lips.
- The intensity of the color can be layered. The more product you apply, the redder your lips get.
- I prefer this rather than the liquid ones (like TBS cheek&lip tint) because this spreads evenly on my lips and I can blend it quite easily.
- Staying power is okay. I do need to reapply after eating or drinking to maintain the intensity of the color.
- Fades quite nicely. It's not blotchy at all which is perfect if you are out and don't have time to retouch asap.
- It is small enough to fit inside your pockets for touch-ups.
- Doesn't dried out my lips like other liptints (maybe because this is meant to be a lip balm)
- Available locally and it costs I think around Php100 only.
- Cannot be used as a lip balm because it is not moisturizing enough.
- Unsanitary packaging since it is in a pot.
- I don't like the scent that much coz I am not fond of synthetic cherry flavors.
- I just learned that Watsons does sell in China which means it tests on animals =(
RATING: 4.5/5 - Although I liked the product, I won't be repurchasing this because it does test on animals.
2) HnM LIPGLOSS in CHERRY
- Moisturizing enough for my dry lips. No need for a lipbalm underneath my lipstick if I am using this.
- Gives enough shine without me looking like I ate Lechon :)
- Very cute packaging! I love that it looks like a cherry.
- Not sticky so my hair doesn't stick to it that much.
- Can be used alone coz this have a slight pinkish tint to it and it looks pretty on bare lips.
- Unsanitary packaging because it is in a pot and you need to dip your fingers to get some products.
- Not available locally so I can't repurchase this.
RATING: 5/5 - Will definitely repurchase if I can :)
What's your favorite MLBB shade? :)
Thank you for dropping by!