Howdy! I'm back from my long weekend vacation! And guess what I got there aside from eating a lot of delicious foods and bonding my cousins -- An ankle sprain! Definitely placed a damper on my happy holidays =/
Anyway, I'm gonna do a review on another lipbalm product. You know me, I can't stop trying out lipbalms as I have very dry chappy lips so I'm quite a hoarder and get easily attracted to them hehe. And when it comes to flavored lipbalms on a stick, we all know Lip Smacker is one of the popular ones and it is now (well, I just saw it..not sure how long they've been around) readily available at Watsons so I gave it a try :)
I got the Cotton Candy flavor :)
Here's what it looks like:
NET WT: 0.14oz / 4g
Here's a BEFORE and AFTER pictures:
- It gives an instant boost of moisture that lasts a long time.
- Even after eating/drinking I can still feel that my lips are still moisturized
- This did not give me any irritations.
- Comes in a tube packaging which is great for those who doesn't like dipping their fingers in a pot.
Very hygienic and travel friendly.
- This comes in a variety of flavors so everyone will definitely get something to suit their taste.
- This comes clear and won't affect the color of your lipstick.
- Can be used as a lipgloss too if you hate sticky glosses like me.
- Bonne Bell Cosmetics is the company who made Lip Smacker and as of now, it is still a cruelty-free brand.
- Available locally at Watsons.
- Price. Although P125 is okay with me, there's some people who might think this is expensive for a lipbalm.
- I hope there's an option for a tinted lipbalm
OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5
I love this product! Definitely a must have in your kikay kit. Fits perfectly in your pocket too so you can just take this out whenever you need it. I also liked the fact that I got this locally as I've been itching to try this since I was a kid whenever I read about Lip Smacker lipbalms on Archie Comics and Sweet Valley books hehe :)
WILL I REPURCHASE? Definitely! I will collect all the flavors :)
Thanks for dropping by!