Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2013 Resolutions ~

Happy New Year, guise! How's your New Year's Eve? I hope everyone is safe and did not have any problems. Let's start 2013 with a smile and free of troubles, ok? 

Now, to start the year, I wanted to share with you all my 2013 resolutions. I felt like if I share them publicly, I will be pushed to accomplish it because I will be too embarrassed if I can't follow my new year's resolution haha :)

Without further ado, here are my promises that I need to accomplish starting today...

1. Be physically active. Have a regular exercise regimen.

I really need to start working out, not to have a sexier body but to have a healthier one. Most of you know I have a heart problem and my family history on both side are not that great too, so I need to do something to become healthier. I do want to live a long healthy life and see my grandkids in the future, noh hehe :)

Which is better? Doing it by myself or should I enroll on a dance class or something? Please do give me some advises below!

2. Eat healthier (and cruelty-free). Drink at least 2L of water per day. 

I am thinking of going vegetarian this year. I still don't know how to start as I grew up in a family that loves meat and it would be really hard to go around our menu everyday. I don't need to go vegan now but I would love to start small and then go there as the time passes. Luckily, my bf also agreed that he will also go vegan so it won't be that hard when we're together.

Is there any of you who is a vegetarian? Can you give suggestions on how to start? I would really appreciate it.

3. Always put sunscreen and body lotion everyday.

I always forget these 2 steps and I can't help but feel sorry for my skin (coz I tend to neglect my body. I normally focus on my face), so this year, I wanted to take the extra step and hopefully it can become part of my everyday skin care routine without me thinking hard to not forget it.

4. Upload on my blog regularly.

I plan to upload at least 3x a week. I'll try my best to do it every Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday because I think I would be able to follow through with it if I have a fixed schedule.

5. Stop being an impulsive buyer.

I am guilty of buying things that are not on my shopping list and ended up spending a lot of money on things I don't really need. So, I wanted to budget my money wisely and I have a plan to accomplish this. I'm crossing my fingers so that it will work. This resolution will take so much of my will power LOL~


What about you, guise? What are your New Year's Resolution for 2013? Share them with me! I would love to know yours too. Have a great year ahead!

Wish me luck! ^_~


Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

Nyasha said...

Nice resolutions! I hope everything goes well for you in 2013! It can be pretty easy to stop being an impulsive buyer as long as you stay away from the shops you like!

By the way, I hope you will also check out and comment on my post about Hopes for 2013, if you have any please share here: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/resolutions-and-hopes-for-2013/

Crystal Gale said...

Hi NyNy! Thank you for your suggestion! I will visit your site. Have a prosperous New Year! :)