Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kpop Update: SNSD is back!

Happy Thursday everyone! My promise to blog 3x a week starts now! I hope you would all check my blog every day especially on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday because those are the days I will upload blog posts. I'm really crossing my fingers that I could accomplish this goal of mine.

If you haven't seen my 2013 New Years Resolutions, you can click here so you can share with me some suggestions on how I can achieve them :)

I will start this year with a Kpop Update because this MV was released at exactly January 1, 2013 and I love to review it. I wanted to do Kpop Video/Song reviews like this one every now and then coz I think it's fun hehe :)


SNSD / Girls' Generation
"I Got A Boy"



I really really am so excited for this comeback! I missed SNSD so much because except for TaeTiSeo last year, they hardly appeared on anything Korean. They focused too much on their promotion in Japan just like 2PM and I didn't like their Japanese singles that much because they all sound the same. SO, I was really ecstatic when SME started releasing teasers late last year and I really waited for the MV to go live at Youtube.

Have you watched it already? Oh my gosh! It's so awesome!! I can't rave enough because it is so different from all their songs. "I Got A Boy" has a little hip hop feel to it and I really loved the combination of all 3 melodies (slow, dance and hiphop). And the dance portion really showed how talented they are in dancing. Everyone got a good screen time too especially Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were always in the background. I also enjoyed Tiffany's solo and I'm glad SM gave her a part since she's usually a background singer even though she have the voice.

I also liked the colorful theme especially on their hairs haha Sunny keeps on having the most bizarre hair color and makeup among all of them. Luckily, she can carry it well because she have cute features. Love the outfits too...I just don't think Seohyun looked that great in this video. She looked awkward wearing those clothes and hairdo'.  

I really really love it! I can't wait to see a live performance because it's gonna be daebak! This is definitely a good comeback song for them because they were almost forgotten in 2012 due to being MIA in the Kpop world.


What about you? Did you like it or hate it? Share them in the comments section below. I would love to hear your thoughts on these changes SM made for SNSD.

Oh, and lastly, I wanted to do a makeup look based on this video. Which one is the best? 


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: