Today, I'm gonna review the Extra Volume mascara of Yves Rocher. I got a sample size one as a gift from my bf's sister last year and it took me a long time before I tried using it because I was using up another mascara at the time. So, I have used this everyday for a while now and I am ready to share my thoughts.
Made in France
Here's the wand:
SHADE: 01 Noir
- Gives a very natural finish and nobody can tell I have mascara on my lashes.
They are still flexible and it doesn't feel like I have mascara on so that's a plus.
Here's a before and after shot of my lashes:
- Can be easily removed with eye makeup remover. I used cleansing oil.
- Volumizes very well but not over the top that it looks fake. Perfect for everyday use.
- Once you re-curled your lashes after applying the mascara, you can expect your curls to still be there even after 8 hours :)
- Doesn't clump.
- Doesn't smudge even if there's no "waterproof" written on the tube.
- Can be found on any mall that have Yves Rocher stores.
- This weighs down the curls of your lashes once applied so you need to re-curl your lashes after the mascara dried.
- This is not a cruelty-free product.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5
I really liked this product! I just hope it is a hassle-free mascara though. When I am on a rush, I don't have time to re-curl my lashes and it won't look good that way. Also, I hope this is a cruelty-free band so I can repurchase when my sample is done.
What's your favorite mascara? Share them on the comment section below :)
Thank you for dropping by!