Monday, February 8, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge

As I am writing this, there are fireworks now going off all around here for the welcoming of the Chinese New Year. Since I am a quarter Chinese, my family do celebrate but this year everyone is just tired from their hike in Mt. Pinatubo so we just had Chinese food delivered for dinner haha... Kung Hei Fat Choi! ^_^

Anyways, back to the main reason of this post. I would just like to share my 2016 reading goals. I was unable to achieve my goal last year since a lot had happened and I don't have enough time to read as many books as I want. So this year, I have 2 main goals:

1. To try more authors & genres (I have been good with this one so far).

2. To read a minimum of 50 100 books in 2016. Re-reads not counted. I have decided to up the count since I have already read a lot & it's only mid of February, also I include novellas in the counting so I think it's fair to put a higher number.

I have been trying to monitor my reading at Goodreads but my tracker doesn't move and it is still in 0% even though I have already read a couple of books since January. So I have decided to track my reading here as well in this post. I'm on a roll!!! =)

1. The Score by Elle Kennedy
2. Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews
3. Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews
4. The year we fell down by Sarina Bowen
5. The year we hid away by Sarina Bowen
6. Blonde date by Sarina Bowen
7. Sacked by Jen Frederick
8. #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
9. #Hater by Cambria Hebert
10. #Player by Cambria Hebert
11. #Selfie by Cambria Hebert
12. #Poser by Cambria Hebert
13. #Lovers gonna hate by Cambria Hebert
14. #Holiday by Cambria Hebert
15. The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
16. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
17. Breakaway by Catherine Gayle
18. On the fly by Catherine Gayle
19. Light in the lamp by Catherine Gayle
20. Delay of the game by Catherine Gayle
21. Double major by Catherine Gayle
22. Taking a shot by Catherine Gayle
23. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
24. Dropping gloves by Catherine Gayle
25. Comeback by Catherine Gayle 
26. One starry night by Olivia Cunning
27. Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
28. Across the line by Kate Willoughby
29. One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
30. The Playboy & the Single Mom by Alexia Adams
31. The Vintner & the Vixen by Alexia Adams
32. Tapping the Billionaire by max Monroe
33. Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott
34. Play by Kylie Scott
35. Lead by Kylie Scott
36. the Slam by Haleigh Lovell
37. The consequence of loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken
38. Deep by Kylie Scott
39. Mister O by Lauren Blakey
40. Tempt Me by Olivia Cunning
41. Take Me by Olivia Cunning
42. Touch Me by Olivia Cunning
43. Tie Me by Olivia Cunning
44. Try Me by Olivia Cunning
45. Tease Me by Olivia Cunning
46. Share Me by Olivia Cunning
47. Almost paradise by Olivia Cunning
48. Tell Me by Olivia Cunning
49. Rush by Shae Ross
50. The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken
51. My Perfect Mistake by Kelly Siskind
52. Hearts Attached  by Scarlet Wolfe
53. Score by Christine Bell
54. Fly with me by Chanel Cleeton
55. Player by Aubrey Irons
56. Idol by Kristen Callihan
57. Overruled by Emma Chase
58. Sustained by Emma Chase
59. Side barred by Emma Chase
60. Appealed by Emma Chase
61. Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh
62. Full Count by C.A. Williams
63. Friends without Benefits by Penny Reid
64. Love Hacked by Penny Reid
65. Beauty & the Mustache by Penny Reid
66. Ninja at first sight by Penny Reid
67. Happily ever Ninja by Penny Reid
68. Scenes from the City by Penny Reid
69. Red Card by Carrie Aarons


Please do post your suggestions for good reads in the comment section below. I am always on the lookout for the next book to add on my To-Be-Read (TBR). ^_^


Thank you for dropping by!



No comments: