It's been months since my last skin diary update so I want to make one now to inform you guys what has been happening on my face lately hehe :)
I went to my dermatologist 2 weeks ago for a cleaning and diamond peel because my skin got congested from commuting along EDSA and Quezon Avenue and these place have a very polluted air arrg! Also, I was unable to go visit her for 3-4 months (my bad I know)..so I was told by my derma that I needed thorough cleaning...after that, I got clear skin again..I'm so lucky that I did not get cystic acne again (only 1-2 on my right cheek because it's the time of the month that time) all over my face. Aside from the small bumps on my forehead, the only problem I had was dry skin and it was taken care of by a good moisturizer my derma whipped for me.
After having clear skin for a week, I am now starting to have small bumps on my forehead again and I just noticed after removing my makeup that I have 1 cystic acne on my right cheek (again)! Now I'm getting worried..I don't know what's causing my skin to breakout..I'm considering the following:
- from using The Face Shop Clean Face White foaming cleanser - but this is a cleanser so I wash it off immediately..also I just use it at night so I''m doubting this is the cause..
- from trying out so many brands of bb creams - maybe my skin got congested from using bb creams everyday..my derma told me that Korean skin stuffs are not that good..
- from using makeup in general - I'm wearing makeup everyday and since I travel in a polluted area, maybe it mixes with oils and dirt and stays long on my skin so my skin got congested..
- from my shampoo and conditioner - I'm using Shiseido Tsubaki hair care..but I'm not getting pimples elsewhere (e.g. on the back and on the chest) like when I use a certain shampoo before that caused me to breakout..
- from using Mandom makeup remover - I use this almost everyday to remove the dirt and makeup from my face...it can be a cause right? since I use it everyday..i don't know..
- lastly, from touching my face often to check if I'm oily or not - this has a high probability so I'm trying to stop myself from doing this..
Huhu I really don't know..I hope these bumps would stop multiplying already..I'm planning to stop using any kind of makeup on my face starting tomorrow to help my skin breathe and also I'll probably visit my dermatologist within this week to have a cleaning again..I'm really hoping to get my skin back to normal..I want to have clear skin again so I can do FOTDs again...
Can you suggest more stuffs to help me prevent getting more breakouts? All your thoughts will be highly appreciated..thank you! ^_^