Friday, September 25, 2009

Gale Eats: Chocolate Cupcakes with Fuge Frostings

Hello everyone! I just want to share with you all my treat of the week. Me and my sis ordered some chocolate cupcakes with fudge frostings from my friend Miren who has her own e-shop on multiply called Best Desserts. We had some cravings for sweets and when my mom asked me to ask Miren to bake some sugar-free chewy oatmeal cookies for my grandparents, we took the opporutnity to order some for ourselves haha :)

We chose these cupcakes because we have not yet tried it..I have eaten almost majority of her goods already because I love sweets and I love how my friend bakes them. No scrimping on ingredients and always fresh and chewy. Hmm just thinking of these babies makes me want to order again haha..I'm so lucky I don't get fat with all the carbs and the sugars I take in.


By the way, I got this photo from Miren's site because I was unable to take some actual pictures. We already devoured the cupcakes before I thought of taking some pictures haha ^_^

What I like about it:
- very moist cake even after being refrigerated
- the sweetness of the cupcake and frosting is just enough..not too sweet
- the size is perfect..not too big or too small
- freshly baked (Miren always bake the orders the night before she delivers them)

What I don't like:
- Miren's office or house is too far from my place..she is located in Makati and I'm from Novaliches..so I need to opt for one-day shipping but I can't have everything shipped :(
- the frostings is not that smooth..you can feel some chocolate bits from it..but this won't be a problem to some

OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5 - If only the frosting is smoother :)

WILL I REPURCHASE? Definitely! And I will try some more of her new creations :)

Where to buy: Best Desserts by Miren (http://bestdesserts.multiply.com)


That's it! I just want to make all of you hungry haha joke! Enjoy your weekends guys! I won't be able to post here for a few days coz I'll be staying with my grandparents until they went back to Mindanao :)

Bye!

No comments: