0I'm on the roll today! haha This is my 3rd post already. Anyways, as promised, here is my final review for The Face Shop Clean Face White Acne Solution Foam Cleanser.
If you want to read my initial review on this product, click here.
I started using this last July 29, 2009 and I have been continuously using this product everyday since then. For the first 2-3 weeks, I just used this at night because my skin got so dry (I think my skin was still adjusting that time) so I just washed my face with fresh water every morning. But for the last 3 weeks, I've been using this 2x a day already since I usually wake up like a grease ball haha..Anyways, so I have been using this product religiously for more than 6 weeks already.
I LIKE this product because it:
- is affordable (it is only Php645 for a 150ml tube)
- is readily available on all The Face Shop stores locally
- foams easily even with a small amount of product
- can give you a squeeky clean and refreshed feel after washing
- non-drying after your skin got used to it already
- has a mild scent only..so perfect for those who are fragrance-sensitive
- doesn't sting my facial skin or even my nose and eyes
- very mild in my opinion
- did not cause me any breakouts
What I DON't LIKE about this are:
- it did not do anything to my skin tone..I did not notice any whitening effect on my marks at all
- there are still some dirt on my cotton pad when I use my toner..so I'm not sure if this cleanses thoroughly..but for everyday use, it is good.
- it did little in pimple prevention or treatment
- it does not remove all traces of makeup if used as a makeup remover and cleanser in one
OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5 - This is perfect for everyday cleansing but it is not enough to remove your makeup so you still need to use a separate makeup remover. This is not really a problem for me because I do use a separate makeup remover at night. Also, it doesn't whiten so don't expect to get brighter looking skin if used alone.
WILL YOU PURCHASE AGAIN? I'm still thinking about it since I'm really a product junkie so I want to try another facial cleanser after this hehe but if I can't decide on what cleanser to buy after I finished this one, I'll probably buy another tube of this since it works great.
What about you? What's your favorite cleanser? I want to have a list of products to consider so all your input will be appreciated :)
I'm thinking of purchasing the following:
- Murad acne cleanser <--i a="a" ago="ago" and="and" br="br" great="great" have="have" it="it" more="more" than="than" this="this" used="used" works="works" year="year">- Philosphy Purity Made Simple <-- and="and" have="have" i="i" it="it" liked="liked" span="span" this="this" too="too" used="used">
- Avalon cleanser
Hoping for more suggestions! Till next time. Bye! ^_^-->--i>