As you all know, I'll be giving away a gift to one lucky lady among my readers because I was able to reach 107 followers already! Yay! I'm really so happy about this haha ^_^
And so, as a simple token of my appreciation to all of you guys, I have come up a cute kikay kit that contains products that I personally use to create that au naturale look that I love :)
Here's what the pouch looks like. This is hand-made. I asked my friend (Thanks Ate Joanne!) to make me one just for this giveaway..I chose a pretty shade of pink (even though my fave color is blue) because I know that most girls love pink haha ^_^
The size is just perfect for an everyday kikay kit. It's big enough to put your daily makeups but small enough to be carried around in your purse. It also has a zipper so your stuff won't clutter inside your bag.
And here's what it contains:
So, my gift includes:
*all Ellana Minerals unless stated otherwise*
1. an oil-control finishing powder (Espresso con Panna) - to keep you looking fresh all day.
2. a pearl white multipurpose mineral (Dove) - to be used as an eyeshadow, highlighter for the face and body, and adds shimmer for lips and nails too.. I love this because it is so versatile and I love products that has many uses hehe :)
3. a charcoal black multipurpose mineral (Ethereal) - as you all know, I use this as my eyeliner almost everyday because I don't have traditional liners (in pencil, gel, liquid form) yet and I find that this works best for everyday use because it gives a softer but defined eyes. You can apply this on your lashlines foiled (with a wet brush) or dry. This can also be used on top of your favorite liner to set it and makes it last longer.
4. reddish lip and cheek tint (Ruby) - this is long lasting, easy to blend and the color is buildable. You can achieve any shade of tint you like on your cheeks and lips..and I love how this gives me a pretty natural flush without looking like a clown. And as you know, I love Korean actresses' makeup and majority of them just use stains.
5. samples from Laneige (Professional Makeup Remover Multi Cleanser, water bank cream 1_EX, Perfect Renew Essence) - I love Laneige skin care products and I thought to include some samples so that the lucky winner can try them out too :)
6. And the pouch itself. I love this pouch because it is unique and hand-made.
So, that's it! My gift is not big but great gifts comes in small packages right? haha anyway, you might notice that majority of them are from Ellana..this is because I love mineral makeup, they deliver great results at affordable prices, it is available locally and I was able to get my sister Mei (who is a reseller of Ellana) to sponsor my giveaway haha ^_^
Here are the RULES to join:
1. You must live in the Philippines. Sorry for my readers who live abroad, I still can't afford the shipping fee for overseas...
2. You must be one of my 107 followers. The main reason is because I really wanted to give something out to those who followed my blog by their own decision. And I am now having this contest because of them ^_^
3. Comment on this post the following:
a. Your name.
b. answer this simple question:
What is your HG (holy grail) product for the following categories and WHY?
- Lip balm
-Oil control powder
-Skin whitening (face and body)
I will then pick a lucky winner with the help of my sister...We will be drawing them from a container..I plan to write everyone's name on a piece of paper and then roll it.. I like the old-fashioned way of drawing out winners hehe I think it's exciting ^_^
I will then announce the winner on my blog and will ask her for her details so I can the gift right away.
*Deadline for my contest will be the end of April.
I hope many will join my first contest! But I think I will still be very happy regardless of the number of the contestants I'll have haha ^_^