As I've said before, I was able to try different lip products in the last couple of months since I can't use anything on my face for a long time. One of the new items that I bought (maybe 3 months ago) was the Myra Lip Balm in Vanilla that I found at Mercury Drug Store. I really am on the lookout for a new lip balm coz I already used up mine at that time. And then I saw this on the counter and just paid for it hehe.
*Sorry for the blurred picture*
What I like about this lip bam:
- affordable - only around Php60 I think...
- easily available. It can be bought in drugstores like Mercury Drug, Watsons and some major grocery stores
- comes in a regular twist tube so it's easy to bring and use
- hygienic to use compared to lip balms on pots
- has a nice vanilla scent
- don't have waxy taste
- the softness and hydration it gives on my lips are lasting especially at night.
If I put this on before I sleep, I wake up with very moisturized lips in the morning :)
- Prevents/heals dry, chapped lips
- It has vitamin e and SPF as well (I really think this is part of the Myra E line)
What I don't like:
- My only gripe of this product is that it sometimes cause burning sensation on the lips. Around 50% chance of that happening. I really don't know the reason for it. It just makes my lips feel hot and stingy.
Over all Rating: 4/5 - If it has no burning sensation, I will love this lip balm to pieces.
Will I repurchase? I'm still not sure. I really hate the stinging sensation it gives.
Thanks for dropping by. Till next time! Bye! ^_^