Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tag: Would you rather - Beauty Edition

Hello guys! I saw this tag roaming around Youtube and I would like to do it even though I don't upload videos of myself on YT hehe...I don't think I can do it anyways since there are so many meanies out there. So anyway, here are the questions and my answers. If you want to do this too, go ahead and please put the link on the comment below so I can read yours too! ^_^

#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?

- Nice hair and no make-up. I can go anywhere with just my bare face but I can't go out without even putting up my hair in a nice clip or head band.

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- hmm I don't want both haha but for the sake of answering, I think I'll go with the eyelashes falling out coz I can just put false lashes until they grow back :)

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- Hmm Sephora definitely. There are a lot of varieties there and I'm not really a super MAC fan anyway hehe

#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
- lipgloss/liner look. I have done this every now and then and it look good. I don't think I'll look good with curly hair eh


#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
- this one's hard. Hmm... I'll go with obvious foundation line na lang. I don't like to look like a clown because I have an overdone blush hehe

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- Biker shorts. I don't think I can carry an MC hammer pants. I'll look like someone in a costume haha

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
- really weird tan lines. I don't like to look tanned so I'm never going to undergo spray tanning.

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
- Bad haircut because it can easily be concealed. I'll just need to put my hair in a clip or tie it in a ponytail or braid it. But if I'll have a bad color, I can't do anything about it.

#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
- twitter since I don't have one anyway haha . I can't live without youtube since that's where I watch videos of Kpop, Kdrama and beauty and fashion gurus :)

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
- I would rather give up using mascara. I love my brushes eh.

Please do a response! I would love to see your answers ^_^

No comments: