Anyway, here is a product that I have re-newed my love with. I have used this when I was still in college but stopped using it (I don't really know why). I even get compliments from guys when I use this haha it makes my lips look like I have naturally reddish lips :)
TIANUO LIP OIL/TINTI LIKE THIS BECAUSE:
- It gives off a very natural tint to my lips. Really a MLBB color.
- Buildable intensity. The more product you apply, the brighter the your lips look.
-The stain lasts long. Maybe 4 hours without re-applying. And even after eating, there's still some tint left on the lips.
- Moisturizing on the lips (That's why it's called lip oil). Girls with dry lips like me that can't use lipsticks coz they cause chapping, should try this. It works great :)
- The product can lasts months even with daily use and frequent reapplying.
- Very affordable. I think it only cost Php20 hehe
- Easy availability. Can be bought at any 7/11 stores nationwide or at Divisoria for bulk purchasing :)
*I think the flash wiped out the color. It's a lot brighter in person*
I don't like this because:
- I don't like the container itself. It's a roll-on type and it kind of leaks at the side so I need to wrap it up with tissue or else my kikay kit will be stained pink!
Other than that, I can't think of any negative comment about it :) I love this product!
NOTE: For those who don't like Chinese products, this is made in China. (I think...based on the name)
Rating: 4.5/5 - I'll give this a 5 star if only the packaging doesn't leak.
Will I re-purchase? Yes! This is my favorite liptint as of the moment :)
This product proves that you can also see treasures in items marked as "cheap" or "drugstore" products :)
Untill my next review! Bye!