Sunday, December 4, 2011

TAG; Get Your Freaked On!

Hello everyone! It's a rainy Sunday today and I'm not really a fan of rain because it's wet and I can't go out of the house haha...The only thing I like about a rainy day is that it's cool and refreshing and it's so nice to sleep at night ^_^

So anyway, I would just like to do this tag question...This has been circulating around Youtube for quite awhile already and I find it interesting because the questions are kinda different from other tag videos. I hope you will like this because this is one of my ways to introduce myself to all of you ^_^

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
-- My family calls me Gale. All my relatives and close friends calls me Gale haha...I don't really like being called Crystal while I was growing up since it's so girly ^_^

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
-- I'm not sure if it's a weird one but I always put my feet up whenever I'm sitting on a chair (well except when I'm at restaurants hehe). I don't know the reason, but when I watched Bubzbeauty answered this question, I gues it makes sense...She said "...because I'm little, my feet dangles when I'm sitting so it gets tiring..." ^_^

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
-- I only have one. I can't open my eyes under water because I "see" a huge shark with it's mouth open facing me. And it's weird because I also xperience this even when I'm swimming in a pool haha...And I haven't been attacked by a shark yet so I don't know where my phobia arised from. So I won't be able to snorkel or anything because of it =/

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
-- Hmm, I don't really have a secret song. I usually belt out any song I like. I sometimes dance with it too haha. I love Kpop and most of their songs are catchy and very easy to dance with ^_^

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
-- I hate being around people who smoke in public places. It really irritates me to inhale second hand smokes especially if I'm riding a public vehicle like jeepneys.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
-- I wriggle my hands together whenever I'm nervous and I talk very loudly too.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
-- I sleep whichever side is near the wall. I love sleeping with my back against the wall so I always have a pillow propped against it so it's not too cold on my back hehe.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
-- I honestly can't remember my first ever stuffed animal. I usually have soft baby dolls when I was young and one of them, which is my fave, is named Violet ^_^

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
-- I'm not really a Strabucks fan but whenever I go there, I usually order Iced White Chocolate Mocha (decaf). I prefer going to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Seattle's Best.

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
-- This is easy hehe. I always preach to sleep early and drink plenty of water. I usually sleep around 12 midnight because I'm either in front of my computer or I'm reading a good book so I forget the time. And my body can't tolerate too much fluids so I can't do that too.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
-- I usually have the shower head at my back.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
-- I don't think I have anything special. The only thing I can do is twist my tongue, whistle and flip my upper eyelids like almost everyone can do hehe.

#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
-- That would be chocolates. I love love chocolates and coffee but ever since my doctor forbade me to eat/drink anything with caffeine because of my heart, I can't take them as frequently as I want to. Although I still eat 2 pieces of chocolates every day haha I really can't help it.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
-- "My gulay" haha I don't know where I started using this phrase but whenever I'm talking to someone close to me, this can frequently come up ith my story telling ^_^

#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
-- I usually sleep with a tank top and shorts. I prefer cool light clothes when I sleep ^_^


I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. If you decided to do this tag too, please comment below the link of your post so I can get to know you better too ^_^

No comments: