As you can see, I'm still on the hunt for the best BB cream for my skin type. I have a combination skin (oily on T-Zone and dry on cheeks) and it's very sensitive and easy to breakout. I have tried a lot already and they either break me out, disappear on my skin because of the oiliness or oxidize badly in the middle of the day. And since BB creams tend to be expensive especially if you won't be able to finish them up because it didn't work for you, I've decided to buy BB cream samples online instead of the full size.
This search lead me to Baviphat BB Magic Girls + BB Cream. I got mine in shade #1 and this is formulated for oily skin. I got 2 sachets and just transferred them in a pot. 1 sachet can be used for around 10x depending on the thickness/coverage you want.
Here's a swatch of the product on the back of my hand. I think it's a good shade for me because it have a good amount of yellow undertone and it's not too light.
Here's how it looked applied on my face. I used a stippling brush to apply this because it spreads it evenly and flawlessly. It saves on the product too compared to when I use my fingers to apply.
As you can see in the picture, it gives me a glowy look. It helps in the oiliness but did not dried out the drier areas on my face. It also matches my skintone perfectly. I have no worries that I look like I have too much makeup on.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT:
- It contains SPF30 PA++
- It can control the oiliness on my forehead but did not accentuate the dryness of my cheeks
- Perfect shade match on my skintone
- No oxidation. I still look fresh even after 8hrs without retouching with powder.
- I can just use a blotting sheet in the middle of the day and I'm fine until evening. I did not even soaked the blotting sheet like I used to.
- Buildable coverage. It can be light, medium or heavy.
- Very light on the skin. I don't feel like I have foundation on even if I applied a lot for a fuller coverage.
- No irritations and breakouts.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
- Not available locally. I need to order online.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5 - If only this is available locally. I LOVE this product so much! This is the best BB Cream by far. Although I am not closing my door to other brands of BB cream but I know Baviphat BB cream will stay on my top 5 BB creams for a long time.
WILL I BUY FULL SIZE? Definitely! I will place an order as soon as I finished my samples of this product since I bought quite a few for testing.