Howdy! It is another hot day here in Pinas and I really am feeling the heat and dehydration so guys don't forget to drink plenty of water. We can never have too much fluids in days like these.
So, in lieu of the nearing summer fever, here is another sunblock review for you all.
ETUDE HOUSE Sun Guard in Mild Milk SPF 47 PA+++
This sunblock is a milky formula. It comes out in a light, white fluid that is easily spreadable on the skin.
- very light on the skin. You won't feel like you have sunblock on your face.
- Easy to absorb since it is in a light fluid consistency.
- It has a high sun protection of SPF47 PA+++ so I can use this on even the sunniest day.
- Smells good for a sunblock coz it doesn't have that strong scent like with Coppertone ones.
- Mild enough for kids and people with sensitive skin. I did not experienced any adverse reaction from this.
- Price is okay for the amount of product I get. I forgot the exact amount since I've bought this last year but I swear it's around Php500 only.
- The packaging is superb. I love that it has a tip and a squeezable tube so it's easier to control the amount of product I will use. It's hygienic too compared to sunblocks in a jar.
- Available locally at Etude House stores.
- It's waterproof so I can't imagine using this whenever I go swimming.
- A little shiny for oily skin girls like me but it's perfect for my sis who have dry skin coz it gives her a dewy look.
- This is untinted so it won't help with evening my skintone unlike my MBM tinted sunblock wherein I can just dust with powder on top and I can go out.
-No English translation for the ingredients. This is a con for those who love to read the ingredients list.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5 - If only this is waterproof, it would be perfect. I really love how light it is and how easy it is to spread and be ansorbed by my skin.
WILL I REPURCHASE? Not yet sure since I love trying out stuff so I will probably end up buying another item when I finished this one.
- Shake well before using as to prevent it from squeezing out.
- Set with powder especially for oily skin gals so that it will not become too shiny in the middle of the day.
- Remember to reapply whenever you perspire too much as this is not waterproof or sweatproof.
What about you guys? Please share your favorite summer sunblock coz I'm on the lookout for the next best thing ^_^