Do you love getting freebies with your purchases? I am! I love free items where I can try new things that I won't think of getting myself and then ends up loving it. Well, that is the reason why I love going to Korean beauty stores because a lot of them give out freebies (oh not everyone gives free samples here unlike when you go to Korea wherein all the stores give them out, but there are some ^_^) to try out.
This next product that I am reviewing is a sample I've been given last year. It just took me so long to do a review because I ended up reviewing other things instead. It is Etude House Petit Bijou Moisture Body Lotion in Cotton Snow.
It comes in cute white packaging with pastel-colored letters and pictures for babies. The product comes out like a white lotion and its consistency is like any other regular lotion.
According to this blog I read, Lotus Palace, she said that Petit Bijou Line is designed by Espoir Pink and is:
"The range is free of sulfates, parabens, soap, dyes and alcohol. It contains hyaluronic acid, milk protein and chamomile. The products are dermatologist tested."
Check out her page to see the picture of the actual size of the product and the ingredients list. I only have a sample and there is no information on my tube so I can't tell you guys about it.
This line comes with a body wash, body lotion, intense moisturizing cream and edts ^_^
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS:
- I super love the scent! This Cotton Snow variant smells like a freshly bathed and powdered baby. I swear, after you applied this to your skin, you will definitely keep on smelling yourself :)
- The scent lingers for a couple of hours especially if you used the body wash that comes in the same scent.
- It is perfect for our weather because it is very light and non greasy. I can use it on very hot days and I will not experience feeling icky.
- It gives just the right moisture for my skin type.
- It comes with a body wash and edt so you can definitely layer in the scent so it will last a lot longer.
- Available locally at all Etude House stores.
- If you have very dry skin, I don't think this is enough moisture for you.
- If you hate powdery scents, you'll definitely hate this.
OVER-ALL RATING: 5/5. I can't think of one thing that I don't like about this product.
WILL I BUY THE FULL SIZE? Definitely! I will also buy a full size body wash and EDT hehe... I really love smelling like a baby plus it is meant to be for sensitive skin which is perfect for my skin asthma ^_^
What about you? Have you tried any other scent from this line? Which one would you suggest for me? Do share them in the comment section below!
Thank you for dropping by. Till my next post, bye! ^_^