Sunday, July 22, 2012

KhunToria Reunion at MBC Golden Fishery Radio Star

You know how much I love variety shows and one of my favorite is We Got Married. I have watched that show by MBC since the first season -- my favorite is JoongBo (Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 and Hwang Bo). I didn't actually watched season 2 because I don't like the cast so much but when Adam Couple (Jo Kwon of 2AM and Gain of Brown Eyed Girls) came in at the start of 3rd season, I started watching again. My favorite couples are KhunToria (Nichkhun of 2PM and Victoria of F(x)) and YongSeo (Jung Yonghwa of CN Blue and Seohyun of SNSD). Currently, they are airing 2 couples which is WooJung (Jangwoo and Eunjung of T-ara) and Dimples Couple (Leeteuk of Super Junior and Kang Sora).

Anyway, KhunToria has recently came out together as guests on MBC's Golden Fishery Radio Star. This is actually the fist time this year that they saw each other again on a TV show which made me happy. The last time I saw them together is during their stint as MC on MBC Gayo Daejun (I had a hard time looking for KhunToria cuts during the show so if you know where I can watch them, please share them with me in the comment section below) last December 2011 just right after their part in WGM ended. And as a fan of the couple, I am so happy to see them not feeling awkward and still enjoying each others company even though they're not a "couple" anymore :)

I just wanted to share the English subbed version of the show to all KhunToria fans out there. I hope this will make your day too ^_^






KhunToria @ MBC Golden Fishery Radio Star [English subbed]

*Credits to Rizzygly for the English subs and for uploading the video*

No comments: