Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: Body Recipe Moisturizing Foot Balm

Good morning everyone! It's a very rainy day right now here in the Philippines and I love the cool temperature but I hate the rain haha..As I've said before, I don't like getting wet so when it rains I just end up not going anywhere.

Today I wanted to review a local product. This was sent to me months ago by Argie of The Beauty Bin together with a Jang Geun Suk item as a gift hehe... I have been using this product on my foot and testing it out if it can help with my dry skin and here's my review ^_^

 The ingredients and directions:
 What it look like:

WHY I LOVE IT:

- No allergies ^_^

- I love how it smells! It doesn't have a strong fake blueberry scent which can make it too sweet for sensitive noses but I love the mild blend of berries and peppermint.

- It moisturizes pretty well and quickly too. It can really give an instant relief of dry skin.

- I love applying it on my foot and legs at night before I sleep so that I can wake up with soft skin on those areas.

- It is very light on the skin and absorbs easily so it was perfect for the summer and even during the day because it is not sticky.

- I love the blue color on the cream hehe it makes me want to apply it :)

-It is very affordable and is easily available. This is a brand from HBC and is locally made so I'm pretty sure this is not priced crazily. I just don't know the exact price.


WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

- Like with all moisturizing products, once you stopped using it, the dryness of your skin will come back.


OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5. This is definitely a good buy! I am glad Arg sent me this to try coz I am not the type of person to buy foot creams haha ^_^


WILL I REPURCHASE? Definitely! This is really perfect coz it is affordable and it works really well with my skin. It also has the perfect size for my kikay kit and I can just bring this along.


What about you? What is your favorite foot cream? And have you tried any other products from HBC that is of good quality? Do let me know in the comments section below, because I am intrigued with their products now ^_^

Thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Might try this one then! My feet is currently suffering with all the dryness. Haha! Thanks for the review! :)

Janet said...

Wow! thanks so much for sharing this...I've always been wanting to try a foot moisturizer cuz' I have dry and cracked skin especially on the heel areas. I would checkout HBC on this. =)