Hello! I'm alive! I am so glad my health is almost back to normal. I am still coughing but at least I don't have fever, body malaise and asthma anymore. Thank you for patiently waiting ^_^
I will review another Etude House product today -- Etude House Be Clear Moisturizer. This is actually owned by my sister but I also uses it every morning since she got it last year (June 2011). I don't know why I haven't reviewed it yet but it's better late than never. This review might be of help to some of you :)
According to Etude House Philippines' website:
Be Clear Moisturizer SPF30/PA++ has the paper mulberry extract, which makes the skin clean and transparent, and the patented ingredient of whitening beauty expenses composite containing natural vitamins. It removes dead skin cells with dark tone and wastes effectively and supplies plentiful moisture. So, it is a double functional moisturize (whitening + sun protection) which makes the skin clean and fair.
-For Skin Whitening
-For Skin Whitening
PRICE: Php 578.00
I got this picture from the net. My bottle is so dirty already and the box is already gone so I decided to just grab a picture instead hehe ^_~
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The product comes in a white plastic pump bottle that is angular in shape. It consists of 120ml of product or 4.05 fl. oz. The moisturizer itself is white in color and the consistency is liquidy which makes it very easy to spread on the skin. It contains SPF 30 PA++ but it doesn't have a sunblock smell which is great.
According to the label in the bottle, this moisturizer acts as a whitening lotion too. It says it contains Brightening A Complex (Arnica, Pineapple, Kiwi and Lady's Mantle) which will give skin a brighter appearance.
- Has a good amount of sun protection
- It's a good moisturizer for oily skin girls because it didn't made me too oily during the day.
- It has whitening properties that can help even out the skin tone. I haven't noticed any long term whitening but it does give a whitish cast on the skin once applied and blended. This made my skin look fresh and bright so I didn't mind that it's temporary. Here's how it looks like on me without flash and under natural lighting.
- Since it's liquid in form, you only need a pump to cover your whole face and neck.
- It is very easy to blend and get absorbed.
- This looks nice as a base under your powder coz the moisturizer already evened out your skin tone.
- It has a nice mild scent that I like. As I've said, it doesn't have a strong sunblock scent.
- I can apply a thin layer of this over my eye area and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
- It doesn't look great on rough skin. I happened to have a akin asthma attack last year (around November) and my skin became rough on the touch. This product didn't looked good and it emphasized those rough spots :(
- Can easily be over applied and then it will look cakey. I haven't experienced a moisturizer looking cakey but this does.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4/5
I would give it a 5 but there are times that it works and times that it doesn't but whenever it works, I love it :)
What about you guys? What's your favorite day moisturizer? Please do share them here. I would love to try them out coz I'm in need of one. If it has sun protection, it would be better. Thank you in advance! ^_^
Thanks for dropping by!