Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lee Min Ho Live in Manila!

OMG!!! I can't believe one of my dreams will come true on my birthday! Korean actor Lee Min Ho is confirmed to come here in Manila on November 16, 2012 and will be having a Fan Meet at Smart Araneta Coliseum as the newest BENCH endorser.



My birthday is on November 15 and he'll be here the day after. I will definitely do my best to be able to get a ticket in the front row!! So excited!!! ^_^

For the rules on how to get a ticket, check it here:
http://www.bench.com.ph/news.php?benchsetter-fun-meet-lee-min-ho=62

UPDATE: (10/15/2012)
The selling of tickets started Saturday and yesterday night, there's already a shortage. I was only able to get  tickets for Upper B seats. I am going to check out other branches if I can still find Patron ticket *crossing my fingers*

No comments: