Hello everyone! It's now time to share my thoughts about the blush I got from HBC. I have tested out the product for a couple of weeks just so I can give a good review for you all :)
photo credit: HBC website
ALLUE GIRL NEXT DOOR PRETTY CHEEKS BLUSHER in PINK DELISH
(whew! what a very long name for a product)
NET WT: 0.19oz / 5.5g
It also comes with a brush:
Here's a swatch:
- Affordable. This blush duo only costs Php75 or Php85. As usual, I lost the receipt :(
- 2 shades that can be mixed or used separately. Very natural peachy-pink shimmeryblush.
- Buildable color.
- Hypoallergenic according to the packaging. This is meant for teenagers so it has less irritating ingredients.
- Available locally in all HBC stores
- The color lasts a good 4 hours on me (I have dry cheeks, though) and the shimmer stay until you remove it.
It fades gradually and become a light flush of color after 3 or 4 hours.
- It lacks pigmentation. I need to pile it up in order for the color to show.
- It is powdery. A lot of products "fly" whenever I sweep my brush on the blushes.
- I hate the brush that it comes with. Super small, stiff and useless.
- There are days that it makes my cheeks itch and irritate my pimples if I have one at the time.
OVER-ALL RATING: 3/5
It gives a pretty flush of color and lasts a good while on me but it takes too much effort to build the color so I will definitely use this up pretty quickly at this rate.
WILL I REPURCHASE? No. I would just go and look for other affordable blushes that are more pigmented and less powdery.
Thanks for dropping by!