Howdy! I spent my Monday morning calling all the BENCH branches I can find on the net just so I can inquire if they still have tickets available for the Lee Min Ho fan meet next month...Guess what? They're sold out on the first day (October12)! So when we went yesterday, Upper Box B tickets were the only available ones. Me and my sis still got them but I am crossing my fingers that I can still find Patron Seats ticket or even Lower Box tickets soon :)
Anyway, let's go back to the purpose of this post. I am gonna review my current toner which is actually very famous all over the world -- Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner (yellow label).
non-drying - for all skin types
gently cleanses + conditions pores to maintain clear, smooth and balanced skin
100% natural formula
Pore Perfecting Power that's non-drying and perfectly gentle.
-Removes and controls oils
-Locks in moisture
All natural Witch Hazel, containing natural alcohol 14% and Witch Hazel extract
NET WT: 2 fl.oz / 59ml
I have finished 2 59ml-bottle of this toner and I have used it 2x a day for almost 2 months now so I think I can give my two cents now ^_^
- Works great in removing left over residues (soap, dirt, makeup) that were not totally removed after washing my face.
- It is non-drying which is good.
- This sanitizes my skin using natural alcohol. I have acne prone skin so this is helpful in keeping the bacteria at bay.
- No irritations whatsoever.
- Affordable. This small bottle only costs Php75 and the big one costs Php250 (I think). There's 3 size available locally.
- Readily available in all Healthy Options store.
- This also comes in an astringent form (blue label).
- Cruelty free brand.
- I use this up quite quickly because there's no stopper and you can accidentally spill the content.
OVER-ALL RATING: 4.5/5
If this have a better packaging, I will give this a perfect score. It's just not meant for clumsy people like me hehe so I'll probably transfer it to a pump bottle or something :)
WILL I REPURCHASE? Definitely! I will get the biggest bottle once I've finished up my current bottle so I won't need to buy frequently.
Thanks for dropping by!