Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review: Watson's Sesame Street Plaster

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a simple review on this product I encountered while I was having a date with my bf last month. I was wearing a new set of shoes that day and the back part was digging on the back of my ankle and it became painful to walk due to the tender skin so I went to Watsons to buy some Band Aids. That's my favorite band of plasters because it stays put until you remove it and it's thick so if you have a wound, it gets cushioned very well. Anyway, I'm supposed to grab a box of Band Aid but this caught my eye and bought it instead -- Watsons Sesame Street Edition Washproof Plasters


 

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT:

- Cute designs. I loved Sesame Street as a kid and I like cute things so this really made me happy.

- I believe this is cheaper than the Band Aid ones.

- Locally available on all Watsons store.


WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

- This doesn't stick at all. When I put this on my foot, it got removed after a couple of minutes walking. Even if I put it on my finger, once I wash my hands, it slips out quite easily.

- This is so thin that it is not meant to cushion the wounds from impact like the ones caused by shoes.

- I think this is limited edition.

OVER-ALL RATING: 3/5
Design - 5/5 <-- really cute 
Functionality - 2/5 <-- it doesn't stay put that long to serve it's purpose.

WILL I REPURCHASE? Nope. I will try other brands with cute designs like the Mediplast ones that I saw Nikki of Askmewhats featured on her blog :)


Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ahhh ako naman I want this!!! hehehehe

Crystal Gale said...

haha exchange tayo, Nikki :)