Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a simple review on this product I encountered while I was having a date with my bf last month. I was wearing a new set of shoes that day and the back part was digging on the back of my ankle and it became painful to walk due to the tender skin so I went to Watsons to buy some Band Aids. That's my favorite band of plasters because it stays put until you remove it and it's thick so if you have a wound, it gets cushioned very well. Anyway, I'm supposed to grab a box of Band Aid but this caught my eye and bought it instead -- Watsons Sesame Street Edition Washproof Plasters
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT:
- Cute designs. I loved Sesame Street as a kid and I like cute things so this really made me happy.
- I believe this is cheaper than the Band Aid ones.
- Locally available on all Watsons store.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
- This doesn't stick at all. When I put this on my foot, it got removed after a couple of minutes walking. Even if I put it on my finger, once I wash my hands, it slips out quite easily.
- This is so thin that it is not meant to cushion the wounds from impact like the ones caused by shoes.
- I think this is limited edition.
OVER-ALL RATING: 3/5
Design - 5/5 <-- really cute
Functionality - 2/5 <-- it doesn't stay put that long to serve it's purpose.
WILL I REPURCHASE? Nope. I will try other brands with cute designs like the Mediplast ones that I saw Nikki of Askmewhats featured on her blog :)
Thanks for dropping by!